Which Two Are Available In Google Ads? (Choose Two.)
- Company targeting, which allows you to serve ads to the people who work for a specific company you choose.
- Variable targeting, which allows ads to be served to a subset of users on specified dates for a set ad price.
- Device targeting, which allows you to serve your ads to users on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Heritage targeting, which allows advertisers to serve ads only to users who have a specified family history.
- Language targeting, which lets you reach people with your selected language as their browser’s language setting.